Asides from being the president of the United States, Donald Trump is also a very active Twitter user since 2009. The fact that he tweeted over 3,275 times last year, approximately 9 tweets per day. This is super impressive for the one of the busiest man on earth and leader of the free world.
Here are some of his best tweets from 2018 that got the world talking.
1. I Too Have A Nuclear Button
Trump tweeted this to reply to North Korea’s Kim who said that his nuclear weapons can reach anywhere in the United States.
2. Sanctions Are Coming: The President replaced winter is coming of HBO’s legendary series Game Of Thrones with Sanctions are Coming
3. Great Night For Republicans! Congratulations
This was Trump's tweet after he predicted Republican dominance in the November midterms as he took credit for the success of John Cox.
4. Trade Wars Are Good, And Easy To Win
This was said after he proposed that he would impose 25 percent tariffs on steel and a 10 percent tariff on aluminum to try and force trade partners into “fairer” agreements.
5. A Very Stable Genius
”...to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!” This was him bragging about all his accomplishments.
6. McCabe Was Totally Controlled By Comey - McCabe Is Comey!!
This tweet was a cry out by the president as regards the McCabe and Comey case. He tweeted “...McCabe is Comey!! No collusion, all made up by this den of thieves and lowlife”
7. I Am A Tariff Man
8. This on went up when he got back from the legendary summit with North Korea’s Kim in June.
9. This particular tweet was controversial because before the announcement, US planned to withdraw their 2000 plus troops.
10. The Osama theory