A baby in Anderson, South Carolina was unharmed after being dropped from the second floor of a burning apartment building by his desperate mom. Video footage shows the mother approach a window with her baby as a roaring inferno rages just meters away.
After a short time measuring the drop, the mother tips the baby up and drops it safely into the arms of the man. The 11-month-old baby was caught by a former marine who wanted to remain anonymous.
After the boy was secure, the mom also jumped from the 2nd storey. Thankfully, both she and her baby were unharmed in the blaze.
An Anderson firefighter stated that the fire was thought to have been ignited after something was left unattended in the kitchen.